September 24, 2016

[EMS] First Legendary Potential GET!


About damn freaking time! It has taken a lot of attempts in the past few years, but with all these fantastic new ways of cubing to make the game more accessible to more people, I've managed to craft and find plenty of Meister Cubes to get my first equip to Legendary.

Does this mean I'll finally get Self Combat Orders soon, something I have been talking about occasionally on this blog since 2014? Yes and no. First, I want to take the opportunity to make an attempt to get my Amaterasu's Gloves to Legendary soon - I can spend all those Meister Cubes on getting Self Combat Orders, but I definitely want to raise my gloves as well before I do that.

Probably getting my gloves to Legendary is as important as getting my shoes to Legendary - let's not forget that Legendary Gloves may wield Self Speed Infusion and Self Sharp Eyes at the same time! And with a Legendary Glove where the first rank is guaranteed to give out a Legendary stat, and the second two is at least guaranteed to give out Unique (and with a little bit of luck, Legendary instead), getting both should not be that hard, as far as I've heard from friends. Well, apply that with the typical luck that I have, it should be manageable right?

Assuming that getting my gloves to Legendary will take a while, I'll also take that opportunity to save up some mesos to get a temporary Nebulite for my Amaterasu's Armour, because I've invested quite some mesos recently into scrolling my Amaterasu set, which is, of course, a priority over all else (because y'know, I can get clean slates without mesos, I can cube without mesos, I don't want to Star Force yet, I already have more than 40 hammers stored, etc).

I've been wanting to get a S-Rank Nebulite for "Invincible for 3 seconds after getting hit", but because I'm not entirely certain how S-Ranks will be handled in EMS, perhaps getting the A-Rank Nebulite for a two-seconds-variant might definitely be a solid decision. Yes, I know you cannot overwrite Nebulites and you need to remove them with a 500 NX item, but I'm willing to afford the compromise just to be sure - it's better than nothing, and it's not that there's a more suitable choice for the standards I am looking for. And who knows what may happen in the future, right?

While my Amaterasu set doesn't have better stats yet, as far as the upgrading goes, it definitely looks promising and it will no doubtly be better than my Lionheart in the end. But don't forget that the moment when I have Self Combat Orders, Self Speed Infusion with Self Sharp Eyes, my Amaterasu would perform way better than my Lionheart (not per se damage-wise) - and I also will be having much more fun too. Of course I'll keep you guys up to date if anything changes soon - this is definitely some blog-worthy content that deserves some attention.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment