September 30, 2013

[EMS] 6 Years!

Hi guys!

Today it is 30 September 2013. This means, this is my 6th year of playing MapleStory Europe already!

As mentioned in various other posts, I've started playing on my Hero back in 2007. I still haven't quitted this character or had any urge to yet! This character is still very enjoyable for me and the fun only becomes more by time. I think I'm one of the few Maplers world-wide who never had more than one main character or ever replaced it for several (in my case six) consecutive years...

Some friends asked me why I haven't been that much online lately; I've been busy with my work for school and it consumes most of my spare time. The past three weeks I've spend 50 to 70 hours on school each week! This is also the main reason why I haven't been blogging or creating videos the past few weeks that often. Do not worry, I'm still often in the mood for blogging, recording or Mapling!

Until next post guys, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment