May 26, 2024

[EMS] Level 282, and a lot more!

Ding! Time for this (and last) month's news roundup. We'll start with last month.

A week before publishing the Destiny blogpost, I've finally hit a Total Union Level of 9000! As always, the levels on my mules are almost exclusively done with level up potions. In fact, all of my selected Union characters are already past Level 210! With the abundance of these level up potions, it won't take long until I have every class past Level 210... Oh, speaking of which! In February's blogpost I forgot to write that I've obtained the Abyssal Expedition Union block.

Towards the end of April, I've hit Level 282. Still on schedule for Level 285 before the end of the year. I still gain over 1% every day with all the (event) dailies. It's a shame though that Guild Castle's Cache of Greed has been bugged for three weeks now (monsters do not provide EXP). That's not the only content that was broken with this month's patch, as Commerci no longer keeps track of monsters defeated (no bonus Denaros can be obtained). Bug fix is taking long.

At the start of this month I've maxed out Raging Blow VI! Finally. That took a while (about five months). I'm now saving up Sol Fragments for the next skill wave (Sol Janus and Rage Uprising VI), as it's not worth spending them elsewhere. I'll further elaborate on that conundrum in the upcoming 6th Job blogpost. I do not have an estimate for when I'll start writing either the Crest of the Solar or 6th Job blogposts, but I still intend to have them out later this year.

And last but not least, I've maxed out my Hotel Arcs symbol last week! Ya know, seeing how long it takes to reach 285, I'm expecting to have every other Grandis symbol maxed out before unlocking Carcion's... That would be awkward.

Anyway, back to building I go. There's still a lot yet to be solved, and in the past thirteen months I've been trying to get one particular mechanism to work. Although I am getting closer each time I work on it, so it's just a matter of time now.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment