September 30, 2019

[EMS] 12 years of Rayque!


Ohey look it's the 30th of September again! That means I've been playing EMS on my Hero for 12 years daily now.

There hasn't been much in terms of events after the Adventure update ended, but there should be some interesting stuff to do later this year. As there were no specific 5th Job skills introduced for Hero with the Adventure update, there was no dedicated blogpost for the small skill changes made in the past couple of updates. I'll get back to them with the dedicated blogpost for the Glory update, which is probably going to arrive this Winter. Hopefully the Adventure Ring blogpost was a good substitute for the time being.

Speaking of which, have another High-Dex Hero video as the last one was published 4 years and 7 days ago. I really should consider to put more effort in producing more of these, but doing these nowadays is easier said than done.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post! Now, where's my bucket of ice cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment