July 12, 2018

[YT] 10 years of Rayque3!


Woops, I totally forgot that our tenth anniversary of our Youtube channel was last Saturday. I've been occupied with a lot of things lately given I'm currently in Norway again for this month. My baaaad. Either way: better late than never!

On the 7th of July, ten years ago; Luxatus Patella and I have started our journey on Youtube with the Rayque3 channel as a hobby. We like the games we play, and we also like to make videos about them. Even just as a hobbyist channel, we've collected a total of almost twelve million views and over eleven thousand subscribers by now!

Maybe I should consider writing another "Behind the scenes" blogpost sooner or later, about that one particular video that I released over a month ago. It would definitely make for a good celebrational and informative blogpost about "the original single-part-video that took almost nine freaking years, an entire walkthrough of the same game and a lot of memes before it got published"...

Anyway, thanks for all the support guys! More content is always on its way. To eleven years and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment