February 13, 2014

[EMS] Temporary Boss Soul

Hi guys! So as you might have read earlier on my blog, I've been planning to get a Mu Gong Boss Soul on my Ribgol Sword. Unfortunately I've only found one piece for Mu Gong's in ten days with enhanced droprates every day, so I assume it'll take me a while before I'll have all ten required pieces.

So that's why I've decided to place a temporary Boss Soul on my Ribgol Sword, namely Spirit of Rock's. Why Spirit of Rock?

First of all, it is quick to obtain. It took me about five hours to manage a full Spirit of Rock soul.
Second, I'd preferred a soul that is guaranteed to have lower damage increase than my Mu Gong soul. So that means I would barely have a drop in my total damage since Spirit of Rock is one of the lowest Boss Soul ranks possible in the game.

For now, I'll make use of the Spirit of Rock soul. I'll keep you guys updated with the Mu Gong soul piece progress the next few weeks.

Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment