February 24, 2014

[EMS] 3/10 Mu Gong Soul Pieces!


Hi guys! As promised earlier, I'll keep you guys informed about my Mu Gong Soul progress. Today has been a lucky day, since I managed to find my third piece! Each day, you can only enter Mu Lung Dojo three times. Seven pieces to go. This is my current overview of the hunt:

1/10 Pieces - 8th Day (10 Feb 2014) - run #23 - Used 1,2x Drop (Family System)
2/10 Pieces - 17th Day (22 Feb 2014) - run #51 - Used 2x Drop (Event)
3/10 Pieces - 19th Day (24 Feb 2014) - run #57 - Used 1,2x Drop (Family System)

To be realistic, I expect to be finished within 2~3 months. The daily limit really kills the hunt, since all other Boss Souls from the same tier (the Boss Souls who have a "Blue" colour) have unlimited entries...

That's it for the second post for today! Don't forget to read my Lego® Project overview. Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment