December 01, 2023

[EMS] Level 279!

Ding! One more level to unlock the next milestone: Arteria! 

6th Job is here! I've done my 6th Job Advancement on the night of release. Raging Blow VI is unlocked tonight. 

I'll write my in-depth 6th Job blogpost for the first wave of 6th Job skills next year. I want to have the Destiny blogpost out first, followed by Crest of the Solar to wrap up my coverage on 5th Job. If I'm able to have the Destiny blogpost released this January, expect Crest of the Solar in February, and 6th Job in either March or April.

Speaking of the Destiny blogpost: it's the final stretch. I still need to complete 9 GIFs, 10 images and one video. For most of the GIFs I already have the footage - I would just need to convert it into a GIF (which is most of the work). After that, it's just one more time to proofread all of it (again) before publishing. I'll definitely keep you guys up to date.

However, as December is one of the busiest months of the year, I'm not expecting to have a lot of time to work on it. Next week I'm having one of the most important legal proceedings in my life. One that's going to decide my future, so I have to make preparations for that one. I'm also going to publish one more LEGO-related blogpost mid-December, and during the last two weeks of the month I have to work on my year summary to make sure it's out on time. 

That and I'm also trying to wrap up this LEGO proof of concept for one of my projects. One I've been trying to get to work for eight months (!) now. It's easier said than done. But after almost one hundred Bricklink orders trying all kinds of approaches, I might have figured it out... Maybe I'll be able to share something at the end of the year. Who knows.

Anyway, that's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment