September 13, 2023

[EMS] Level 277!

Ding! Three more levels to unlock Arteria. Speaking of which, I still haven't done the Shangri-La story quests...

I've had to take a short break from working on the Destiny blogpost to sort out some unrelated stuff, but I'm expecting to get back on it starting next week. I did manage to grab a good recording for my next video in the High-Dex Hero series, and I'm aiming to release it somewhere next month (just in time before 6th Job is out) - so look forward to that. 

It's not the video I've hinted at back in June; that's an entirely different one. I haven't forgotten about it, I just haven't gotten to editing yet because I prefer to prioritize on wrapping up the Destiny blogpost. Same applies for that Bionicle parcel and the other subject matter that I haven't posted anything about, but I'm saving those for the inevitable drought once levels are no longer monthly occurrence. There's also going to be plenty to write about my other LEGO projects.

Also, I should probably give a shout-out to the short bump in viewership to my blog, which was caused by a Reddit post last week. It did not go unnoticed, as there were a couple of thousand viewers that visited my blog. This doesn't happen often, so thank you! To all of my new readers: welcome aboard! Hopefully you all will find your time here worthwhile. My only regret is that I didn't have the Destiny blogpost and the next High-Dex Hero video out in time...

But that's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment