September 03, 2017

[EMS] Level 224! / Seventh Legendary Potential GET! / Chaos Pink Bean Mark - Finished scrolling


Sup guys! Yesterday has been a pretty fantastic day for EMS milestones! First of all, I've hit Level 224 - just one more level for my Arcana Symbol! Fortunately, I should hit Level 225 way before they introduce the daily quests for Arcana. Unless the Nova update comes earlier than I anticipate. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing because that would mean I would get my skill adjustments included with said update quicker!


My Chaos Pink Bean Mark has been finished with scrolling and enhancing! Good lord, the stats on it are very satisfying - it is arguably one of the better items I own. Just look at the upgraded stats! 52 STR, 52 DEX, a whopping 22 Attack and some 5% All Stats Additional Options. The Additional Options for this Eye Accessory included some Jump (which was further enhanced by the Miracle Positive Chaos Scrolls), but also 5 Attack. This does mean that we're past the "safe zone" of "2 attack per slot". And yes, the Chaos Pink Bean Mark came from the original Pink Bean event, and the Additional Options came from an Eternal Rebirth Flame. The Chaos Pink Bean Mark being part of the "boss tier" items allowed it to get that much stats. Unfortunately there aren't many items in that tier to get pretty solid Additional Options, as pretty much anything that KMS doesn't have and everything that doesn't drop from a major KMS boss won't get high Additional Options. This literally makes Nebulites far superior in terms of what you can get from A-Rank Nebulites for a lot of popular items here in EMS nowadays that came out -after- they retired the Additional Options. And well, S-Rank Nebulites would end this argument as well. Don't forget that Additional Options are only good for raw stats, while Nebulite has a lot of useful Potential lines that cannot be sealed up. Plus, there are far more item types that can have Nebulites than item types that can have Additional Options.

Last but not least, my Amaterasu's Hat has been raised to Legendary! Certainly an unexpected result, as I've used quite a lot of Meister Cubes and Reward Point Cubes on it. As usual with all of my other equips, it was just a regular Meister Cube that raised the rank. I was quite lucky yesterday with my Meister Cube drops, as I've obtained three of them! One from Mori Ranmaru, one from an Elite Boss and another from a Lith Harbor Commerci Voyage. Hmm, usually when I find a Meister Cube, it's from Commerci, so I consider myself quite fortunate with the drops. The last one did the rank up. Getting everything to Legendary is no problem, as I just keep throwing Cubes at my items until it works - but I guess that's how everyone does it, and the "only problem" would be a supply of Meister Cubes to have enough attempts in the first place. Daily bosses certainly helps! Now to think about what would be my next item, as that really depends on a certain item I've been trying to gather for quite a long while. What item you may ask?
I'm pretty sure I'll cover it on my blog when I have one, so you have to be patient with me!

That's it for now - I'll see you guys again next post!

Totally made a typo by writing "Seventy Legendary Potential GET!" at first, you didn't see anything! Unfortunately the hyperlink that took the typo cannot be adjusted once published, it's something that also occured with certain other blogposts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment