May 25, 2017

[EMS] Sengoku Hakase Badge - Finished scrolling


Hi guys! Today I've managed to finish the scrolling on my Sengoku Hakase Badge!

The scrolling with ICOGs has been pretty good on this one. It has the "average" 2 attack a slot. Having 18 Attack on a Badge is quite a lot if you'd compare it to other possible options, and the additional STR and DEX isn't too bad either!

Anyway, the reason why I've chosen to finish my Sengoku Hakase Badge early has to do with my Amaterasu's Helm. When I have a bulk of Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness, I'm partially limited by my mesos budget since I cannot afford an infinite amount of Clean Slate Scrolls. This is why most of my Accessories are still considered clean, so that I can route "leftover" ICOGs and still make them pretty important. So in the meanwhile, I'm just going to resume collecting Slates and Spell Traces to get those slots back on my helm from previous failed ICOG attempts.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment