January 08, 2017

[EMS] Amaterasu's Cape - Finished scrolling


Hi guys! The scrolling on my Amaterasu's Cape has been finished as of recent! Man, the luck on upgrading this cape has been rather in my favor. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to land that many +Weapon Attack through Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness...

I can know, at least, I assume I do know it because I have landed well over sixty of these in a lifetime... Anyway, I am very satisfied with the stats on it! 62 STR, 50 DEX and 23 Weapon Attack is a lot for "just a non-Superior Cape".

Yes, in case you are curious, that is 3% All Stats of Additional Options (AO) on my cape. I did get my Amaterasu's Cape before the source of Additional Options retired - and this may be one of the very few Amaterasu's Capes in EMS to have AO's at all. Well, let's be fair, that is not too difficult to achieve, right?

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment