October 14, 2016

[EMS] Self Combat Orders GET!


Hi guys! Definitely no big surprise, but I have obtained Self Combat Orders very recently!

It took less than 10 Meister Cubes to obtain it, and that is most likely to be average (on a good way) because the first line of Legendary will always wield a Legendary line. I was probably more lucky to also get another 9% STR on the third line, which is an interesting trade for my current shoes (my Lionheart Battle Boots has two lines of 6% All Stats).

Self Combat Orders (or Self CO for short) is a crucial part to my build on my Hero. Most readers know that I've obtained the Inner Ability line to increase passive skills by one level early in 2015 - Self CO increases all skills by one level - and increases most 4th Job skills beyond their initial maximum level (i.e. a Level 30 Skill becomes Level 31). Because the Inner Ability line also increases the same 4th Job skills beyond their Mastery Level (if they are allowed, that is), those passive skills that are affected becomes Level 32, and not just 31!

In case you wonder how tight one point of increase does to my build, I'll try to explain in a way that most Maplers can understand how much is affected by it. Hero works with a ridiculous amount of raw indirect damage - that is why Heroes tend to have low range, and the indirect damage compensates greatly for that. Self CO adds a lot of damage percentages to Raging Blow, Advanced Final Attack, Puncture, Shout (because Puncture passively boosts it as well) and Enrage - let's not forget that Enrage's boost works for all skills and that Maple Warrior gets an additional 1% All Stats boost, Advanced Final Attacks gains an additional 1 Attack and that I gain one additional percentage of Weapon Mastery. That in total already hefty increases my raw damage, but that's not all to it.

It's no secret that I work with a lot of critical damage, and Enrage and Puncture at Level 31 also impacts that with another 2% Minimum Critical Damage and another 1% Maximum Critical Damage - which in total gives me 104% Minimum Critical Damage and 108% Maximum Critical Damage under Puncture bleed and Enrage, instead of 103/106. The numbers might seem a bit off, but that is because my Minimum Critical Damage harshly exceeds my Maximum because I run four Adventure Rings simultaneously. The game adds all the Minimum Critical Damage into Maximum Critical Damage as long as your Minimum Critical Damage exceeds the Maximum. So, with all that Critical Damage improvement, on top of all of those hundreds of percentage of damage increase, that is significant.

The performance of my Hero is also improved given Combat Mastery becomes more efficient with giving 52% flat out Defence Ignore as a single value, Hero's Will goes from a 6 minute cooldown to a 5 minute one, and let's not forget that Puncture's higher Critical Damage boost for Party is also upped by one percentage in Minimum/Maximum Critical Damage. I also run a triple Bowman Card deck so Level 32 Advanced Final Attack would even get boosted further with another Final Attack damage boost from that Card deck. And well, that single point of Attack might also do its job well with my % Attack on my Ribgol...

All of this would also apply to 5th Job, because let's not forget that all 4th Job skills will apply with 5th Job. Most people seem to forget that you take all of your skills with you until the end of the game, given I only see most people just use the buffs and not a lot of the other useful skills.

My next step, as some of you frequent readers might now by know, is to try to cube Self Speed Infusion and Self Sharp Eyes on my Glove - this might take a while, but who knows! I find plenty of Meister Cubes, Chaos Cubics and purchase more cubes with my Reward Points, so the odds of obtaining it is certainly on the table. At least the moment when I also have my hands on Self SI in addition to the rest, it'll be time to replace my Lionheart and Alien Visitor set with my Amaterasu!

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment