August 19, 2026

[EMS] Level 293 and more!

It's time to catch up on recent progress. The expected goal of the year (Level 293) was achieved earlier thanks to the tremendous event support. Level 294 is likely to happen before the end of the year. Last season's Hyper Burning got my Erel to Level 260 and in a few days I should have Kinesis done as well. My Union is at 9900, so I'm guaranteed to achieve the 10k milestone within the next two Hyper Burnings. If only we didn't skip so many of them, but at least we got another Burning Max so my Marksman's 270. Rayque's now my first SSS-Rank Union Champion! 100b well spent.

Now, in terms of low hanging fruits, my main is almost at that sweet spot. The relevant 6th Job skills are maxed out so we're waiting for Blitz Shield VI to arrive. Tallahart Symbol's done, so we're waiting for the next one at Level 295. I only have two items that need an additional Star Force each to reach 18, which might take a while with the Mechaberry tax from this event. My Breath of Divinity is already done with its Potential for now, as I've managed to roll a triple %-STR in the same month that I got it. I'm not going to use many Additional Potential cubes on my main anymore as it's more interesting to use those on my Wild Hunter. With only three items left to roll triple %-STR on, I'm preparing to dedicate all resources on Wild Hunter soon. It rushes Easy Lucid and working on it has been a great exercise in learning what works best in the early game environment with the mesos earned from bossing, which is now five billion every week.

In the laboratory I've been researching the ins and outs of Mystic Frontier and finding stupid ways to exploit it beyond its intended purposes. Obviously there's some silly oversights since "Team GMS" are idiots, but the sample size on my research is still on the lower end. I'm expecting to share my results in the October blogpost, seeing as September is always reserved for my EMS anniversary. Last year I wrote something fancy but I don't have much to add on what I've already said in other blogposts since. Besides, I'm not expecting to be healthy enough to write anything substantial for the foreseeable future sans the year summary. I'm not looking forward to it because I've nothing to celebrate anymore.

On a more positive note, the leg design of Ouroboros is able to carry over eight kilograms! I haven't recorded any of it as I'm working on improving the frame, so the ankle joint slots deep enough inside the lower leg frame. Either way, it's going to work but I'm taking extra time to iron out some concerns regarding the many EV3 this'll require. They are not the easiest to hide so I'm trying to see if it's possible to hide them between the linkages. I also need to run tests to see how many motors can be stacked on each port as it'll decide if I have to add more EV3, or scale down the amount of motors. For that reason I'm working with modular builds because my energy is limited and the decline in mental health have both been major hindrances. Anyway, seeing as I'm sticking with EV3 I figured it's worth understanding its quirks and limitations (beyond its retail capabilities) early, as that avoids the dead ends that have plagued both Hailfire Droid and Constructor many times. I trust the design process as it has served me well to this point. We now know that buggy motors with linear actuators works, but it helps to know how many EV3 and motors I'll need, as this'll decide the sizes and weight for every project moving forward, y'know? I hope to be able to write something for Ouroboros in November.

That's it for today. Now leave me alone, as I have a second dispute against the UWV. Thanks for nothing, Jojanneke.

No comments:

Post a Comment