November 19, 2020

[EMS] Sword Illusion - Level 30!

Sup guys! Today saw the release of the Awake update, which in old EMS tradition is a combination of several updates combined. Basically, we got a huge backlog of new skills, skill adjustments and upcoming content all at once. 

So, there's a bunch of new stuff to write about, and the following is my planned schedule for EMS-related blogposts:

  • Near the end of the month, I'm expecting to publish a blogpost covering the new Upper Charge and Leap Attack skills, which are new movement options for Hero with a surprising amount of utilization.
  • In mid-December, I'll cover our newest 5th Job skill, Sword Illusion, together with the other skill adjustments. The usual stuff (example).
  • Maybe I'll write about the upcoming changes to the Amaterasu item set in January, if I feel like it...

Obviously, I'm still working on that Xenoblade Definitive Edition article, so the progress on it will have to happen at the same time as these EMS blogposts (and any work on the Hailfire Droid, at that). I took a (much-needed) break on the DE's article for about two weeks, but I'm ready to pick it up again tomorrow. There's just so much stuff to cover there, and I've been working on it actively for the past six months - it's kinda difficult to maintain a consistent productivity when it's such an undertaking.

Anyway, that's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment