September 30, 2020

[EMS] 13 years of Rayque!

Sup guys! Today's the 30th of September, that marks another anniversary on EMS.

It's been an eventful year of progress: I've hit Level 250, got my first triple %-STR Potential, reached 7000 Union and completed the Mu Gong Soul Collection. In addition, they finally fixed the Critical Rate on the Amaterasu's set! Took 'm 7 years, though. Now, if only they'd also fix that Invincibility after hit...

But wait, there's more! Later this year, Hero will receive a couple of new skills. I'm very much looking forward to Upper Charge and Leap Attack, which is hopefully our next update. I'll definitely be writing a dedicated blogpost for that, as there's plenty to discuss about it. Then, there's also our next signature 5th Job skill Sword Illusion, which is probably scheduled for the Winter update.

So, last year I did release a High-Dex Hero video, but as you've noticed on our Youtube channel, there has been none this year. There's still one planned for 2020, but I currently have my hands full on the Definitive Edition article. I've started writing a couple of days ago, but I do expect to need several weeks in order to get it finished.

Anyway, that's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment