September 19, 2018

[EMS] Level 234!


Ding! I took the opportunity today to grind out 20% because my room is currently being worked on until the end of this week, and thus I couldn't do more than messing around on my PC since everything else is unavailable to me. It took me about four hours for that 20%, but at least I'm getting close to Level 235! The Bug Brawl event certainly gives a lot of additional EXP...

I've grinded out a total of 40% in the past four days, so you can imagine I feel a bit tired. Time to take it easy for 235 and start with 3% a day again. I should hit that level somewhere next month. Even if the Black update is planned to arrive in (late?) November, there's still plenty of time and space left.

That's it for today! I'll probably see you guys again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment