August 15, 2018

[EMS] Lab server - Level 200!


Sup guys! Yesterday I managed to hit Level 200 on the Lab server, but since it was getting late at that point, I decided to sleep first and publish this blogpost today instead.

The Lab server event has been pretty fun - even though it was a huge time sink on the upgrade department. About three-quarters of my time spend in Lab was Spell Tracing equipment. At least smart play and planning ahead is greatly rewarded here... It's just a shame that the reward requirements have been changed in EMS and that it's unlikely for anyone to even meet those for receiving the best rewards. Maybe next time.

Anyway, in order to get that Level 200 on Lab done, I had to drop that daily 3% grind on Rayque since last week. I will most likely have to keep this short break from grinding until I'll be back home next month (given my stay in Norway has been extended to also include the entirety of August), given the amount of sleep I've had since July has been pretty low - so being able to sleep one additional hour each day is probably something I really need.

But for what it's worth: I'm already pretty close to Level 233, and with that EXP from daily bosses/Arcane River quests I should hit it by the end of the month!

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment