June 02, 2016

[Lego] So, I just got this Sealed Box of #8954...



... However I have to wait with opening for a few months until my birthday.

Wait. Didn't I already write a blogpost similar to this earlier this year? Ah yeah... apparently I did.

Man, Bricklink is so useful. I'm getting used to the system slowly, which is a good thing. It means I'll be able to start somewhere later this year with ordering parts because I'm so occupied with school and work at the moment.
The funds for those projects have to come from somewhere, right?

PS, Mazeka is one of the most awesome vehicle sets in the Bionicle line. Especially when you consider all vehicle builds in the same year where flying vehicles, this is the only ground vehicle and it is pretty much a counter air-defence... the person who came up with the idea to design this over-glorified zamor sphere launcher is a freaking genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment