June 15, 2014

[EMS] Level 4 Cygnus Blessing!


Hi guys! Just recently, I finally managed to reach Level 4 of the Cygnus Blessing.

Cygnus Blessing is a special Skill Link that is dependant on having a Soul Master, Wind Breaker, Striker, Flame Wizard and Night Walker. Every Level 70 Knight of Cygnus gives you one Skill Point in this Skill, and every Level 120 Knight of Cygnus gives you in total two Skill Points.

A single Skill Point gives 2,5% Status and Elemental Resistance. Since MapleStory doesn't round up numbers, this 2,5% is considered 2% in the game - however having two Skill Points rounds up to 5%.
This means that Level 1 gives 2%, Level 2 gives 5%, Level 3 gives 7%, Level 4 gives 10%, and so on.

Currently I have my Soul Master Level 120, my Wind Breaker Level 70 and my Striker Level 70. This means I have a total of 4 Skill points. New Flame Wizards and Night Walkers cannot be made in MapleStory Europe yet - the creation for these two will be added in the future, so as of today we're not able to get over Level 6. Existing Flame Wizard and Night Walker are not available for this Skill Link until their respective revamps.

As you might know if you have been on my Blog for a while, I don't have any Skill Link Level 2, except for my Soul Master. If I want to, I can manage every Skill Link to Level 2 in matter of days, however I don't have enough time now. I will consider this in the future though!

That's it for today, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment