May 09, 2013

[EMS] Stone of Eternal Life GET!

Hi guys! Recently I finally got my hands on a Stone of Eternal Life, a pocket item that drops exclusively at Aswan. I've been wanting a new pocket item for a while now, some people may remember I've been wearing a simple Black Wallet (a pocket item that only gives +3 STR). My first thoughts about a new pocket item was on the Battle Square pocket item, the Gallant Battle Manual <Practice>, which gives + 5 STR, +5 DEX, +5 INT, +5 LUK, +5 Weapon Attack and +5 Magic Attack. Unfortunately these are rather rare in MapleStory Europe, and if sold in the Free Market, very expensive (with expensive I mean it can go up to 1.5b mesos).

The Stone of Eternal Life is a rare/uncommon drop from Hilla, and is a rather extremely rare drop from the regular monster in Aswan. I've been playing Aswan for several hours (and I still haven't obtained my Attacking Speed Increase inner ability...), defeated thousands of Aswan monsters, and yet I did not find any Stone of Eternal Life, nor from Hilla. Until yesterday.

A friend from Maple, Jess, helped me out getting an Advanced Combo Attack from Hilla/Zakum for MechaRaptor. As usual we would split the Hilla drops (I would get the pocket item and she would get the Blackheart pet). The funny thing was, we found the Stone of Eternal Life from the surrounding monsters in the battle. And in case you read correctly: yes, an Advanced Combo Attack for MechaRaptor. MechaRaptor has been playing Maple again recently (yay!) and he has reached 4th Job yesterday. Congratz for him! Like me, MechaRaptor also plays a Hero class.

Have a nice day, until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment