January 11, 2012

[EMS] Marx Von Leon Gloves, Level 9 Mining

Hi guys! It has been a while for me to post my daily MapleStory Europe progress, but I only want to blog if there is something to blog. Actually some good things did happen. Click on the thumbnails to zoom in.

I finally got my Marx Von Leon Gloves! Scrolled it already (with Vicious' Hammers) and a bit cubing. Well, the potential stats are not that great, but hey, it got an Epic rank in a few cubes!









I have my Level 9 Mining now! Gosh, leveling any kind of harvesting professions takes a lot of time though... Those 11.700 EXP to Level 10 is quite a time-consuming project.

A bit of a change in my Traits since last time, I got my Ambition to Level 25 (2,5% Extra PDR ignore, 2 extra Battle Mode Attack and a small reduction of EXP loss when death), Willpower Level 21 (+400 MaxHP, and a few other boosts) and Level 38 Diligence (7% Chance to get twice as more experience for Professions, 3,5% extra chance to succeed a scroll)!

No comments:

Post a Comment