March 06, 2018

[EMS] First Level 20 Arcane Symbol GET!

 
Aaaand we're back with Chew Chew being maxed out again! The Arcane Symbol Level cap was raised from 15 to 20 with the Nova update, which happened several months ago.

I might actually consider to keep that daily Hungry Muto runs (the runs that would give you EXP for your Chew Chew Symbol), despite that I said back in December. What changed my mind? I pretty much got to a point where doing Hungry Muto has become almost a cakewalk for me with those two additional 20% Item Drop rates and the major increase of my total Arcane Force, which already supplies 6900 STR by itself right now. Plus, when I'm doing my daily stuff on EMS I often come to a point where I just opportunist myself with "while you're at it". That daily one billion EXP for a few extra minutes is just too invaluable...

Regarding my other Arcane Symbols: I managed to figure out a way to achieve the maximum daily score on Spirit Savior for my Arcana Symbol, which has been pretty damn consistent so far with only a few days where I just missed out on one or two symbols because I screwed up some movement. Even with a handful of days where you don't win it all, I should definitely be able to max out my Arcana Symbol before the end of this year. My Road of Vanishing symbol should be done somewhere this Summer.

My Lacheln Symbol is a total different story though. At first, I only managed to get three Floor 10's each day for a couple of months (which is about 1~2 Lacheln Symbols a day). I managed to get all the way to Floor 20 a few weeks ago, but I managed to pull off Floor 30's recently even though it's still a bit challenging. But the good part about having gotten to daily Floor 30's is that it can only become easier from now on, given my damage obviously still improves and so does my Dream Breaker experience. But don't expect my Lacheln Symbol to hit Level 20 any time soon (probably somewhere late 2019).

Would I be surprised if Nexon would increase the cap level for Arcane Symbols again? No, I wouldn't. I mean, why should we?

Anyway, I'm going to hop back into my New Game+ file for Xenoblade 2 since I still have plenty of stuff to do there, and start rendering a six hour Single-Part-Video in the meanwhile. Said render should take the remainder of the day, and probably should be done by tomorrow morning. Fun fact: I also have another Single-Part-Video ready to be uploaded later this year. And no, I'm not referring to my Xenoblade 1 SPV, I'm talking about a much older project that I had in mind since 2009 and have tried to work on a couple of times in the past, but I only have managed to pull it off recently. Either way: whooo, two new Single-Part-Videos! Get hyped (or, maybe not).

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment