May 14, 2018

[EMS] Ani Pendant - Finished scrolling!


Sup guys! Today I've finished scrolling my Ani Pendant, which is the second last equipment on my Hero that I still had upgrade slots left on. It is interestingly the only upgradeable equipment of mine to have ever gotten to Legendary Potential before I had used any scrolls on it.

With the currently ongoing Star Squad 13 events, I've managed to find a couple of ICOG scrolls through the Petite Planet minigame, which ultimately was enough to finish all of my Ani Pendant's slots.

I'm really happy to see that 25 attack on my Ani Pendant, as it has been a while since I've managed to enhance an equipment's attack by more than twice the amount of slots it has. The "two attack for each slot" average is kinda the minimum goal that makes me feel satisfied with the result, as that should be more than reasonable to reach. As you probably know if you're a frequent reader; I didn't reach that average with my Mark of Naricain, Amaterasu's Helm, Shoes and Overall. Fortunately I did reach that average with all of my other equipment, though.

The final equipment left to upgrade in this first batch is my Rex's Perfect Red Earrings! It has eight slots, so it might take a while before I will finish this one.

I have also been working on cubing some of my equipment since I've reached Meister Blacksmithing a couple of days ago! I haven't had much success and I'm already past 70 cubing attempts... but I can tell you that I've managed to increase my Sengoku Hakase Badge's %-STR from 7% to 23%! Let's hope I can manage some more improvements than just that one...

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment