December 19, 2017

[EMS] Ninth Legendary Potential GET!

 
Hi guys! Actually something that happened several days ago, but I couldn't find a proper window to write on my blog as I've been occupied with a lot of different things. I haven't even been able to get my Cadena past Level 30, because most of my spare time went to my dailies (which includes getting a lot of Nova Coins) on Rayque. Haven't even been able to play lots of any other games either, tsk.

As mentioned in my previous Legendary-related blogpost, I took a small sidetrack to start cubing my Pendants to Legendary first as a preparation for the next Murgoth event somewhere in 2018. Fortunately, my Mark of Naricain immediately came with a 20% Item Droprate! Which means I can now focus on getting the same line on my Ani Pendant...

Anyway, my Mark of Naricain might seem like a fairly underwhelming equip, but don't let its appearance fool you: it has 1% All Stats Additional Options (which is still a display bug that Nexon probably won't fix until they reintroduce this upgrading feature). While 1% All Stats might not seem like much... wait until you get to a point where you perfect your Potential and gain a bunch of primary stat. Eh well, perhaps the scrolling is the only thing that might seem poor - but if anything, I could always use the Ark Innocence Scrolls to get rid of the scrolling while keeping the Additional Options, right? RNG scrolls are still RNG, even if you use a hundred Return Scrolls to force a good result (yes, those three slots so far were one hell of an unlucky bunch of Incredible Chaos Scrolls of Goodness).

I will most likely focus on getting my Secondary Weapon to Legendary Potential after I've obtained another 20% Item Droprate. My Secondary Weapon has been Unique for far too long, and the possible stats I could get from that one is probably the most rewarding for the amount of Meister Cubes I need to pour into said equip.

I'll probably have to start working on my Puncture blogpost soon, which most likely will be the next blogpost. I mean, 2017 has less than two weeks left, and before you know it, it'll be the 31st of December.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment