October 17, 2017

[EMS] We're getting close!


Just hit Level 39 on Monster Life! I'll need 100k experience to hit Level 40, which should be doable before the end of this year. There isn't any story missions or any additional monster slot coupons with this particular level up, so it really feels like "you're on your own with that last one". Which isn't a bad thing. However, story missions would easily give 25% of your experience bar for some silly requirements...

It's a shame that there hasn't been much going with Maple lately (including EMS and other local versions such as KMS), but at least that buys me plenty of time for these small things that still matter to me. At least we're getting another Murgoth event in a few days (and the Jungle Inferno update in Team Fortress 2 to keep myself busy), so I'll have another shot at more Mu Gong souls for my Soul Collection! I still need the INT, HP and All Stats to finish the collection, but I don't expect such a short event would be such a gamechanger. Any soul I can tick off my list would be very appreciated.

Easier said than done though, as Mu Gong is the only soul that cannot be obtained except for Murgoth events and the soon-to-be-released Soul Extractor. Effie Boxes that used to give permanent and tradeable Mu Gong souls are gone, Soul Extractor is one hell of an RNG and despite the many Mu Lung Dojo revamps it feels they've forgotten this soul as you cannot find shards from Mu Gong himself anymore - if you can even get to his floor nowadays, that is. If I remember correctly, they removed that drop when your level was forced to be assigned with a difficulty (so you couldn't choose for Normal or Hard Dojo after Level 181). Even Spirit of Rock was fixed recently in KMS so, I hope Nexon would add those soul shards to the Dojo store where you can exchange those Dojo points for them.

That's it for this small blogpost - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment