July 15, 2017

[EMS] Sixth Legendary Potential GET!


Sup guys! Yesterday I managed to rank up my Amaterasu's Overall from Unique to Legendary!
It's been a while since my last rank up, but at least I got another one through.

Unfortunately, I was quite unlucky with the Potential lines and I'll have to reset it soon. Why so? The "5% chance to ignore % damage when attacked" has an infamous bug with any reflect skill (as I have the skill "Rage") that causes to disconnect you when it hits the proc rate. This is why I've cubed my Sengoku Hakase Badge first, as I've hoped the disconnecting issue would've been solved by now.

Eh, nothing too bad I guess, as I just need to recube the reflect lines away and I should be good. For now, I'll need to play without Rage in order to avoid any risk in disconnecting during my dailies. Fortunately, it's just Rage. I mean, it's not that my character becomes unplayable or anything. Even if it were Combo Attack or Sword of Burning Soul, I could still do my dailies. Still, it's a shame that I have to cube away the Invincible line, as the 3 second duration has been something I've been wanting for a few years - but at least my Overall is Legendary so it's a matter of recubing till I find it again!

That's it for now - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment