May 10, 2017

[EMS] Second Level 15 Arcane Symbol GET!


Hi guys! Today is the first official day to have a Level 15 Road of Vanishing Symbol!

Well, purely by daily quests, that is. It takes half a year to get to the Level 15 Arcane Symbol in the Road of Vanishing, and if you haven't missed out on any day since the first, today you should have it Level 15 as well.

To be fair, I have missed out on the first day, because I do not have the damage to finish the entire Road of Vanishing storyline within two hours before the first daily reset. After I've obtained my Lacheln Symbol, I've found a total of eight symbols during the last few weeks of doing the Road of Vanishing dailies for some reason - which basically compensates for missing out on the first day. Even if I wouldn't have found those, I would've had it tomorrow anyway.

Which means for now I still have my Lacheln Symbol relatively untouched. Found two Symbols by accident.
Obviously I won't bother to grind endlessly for it. I shall wait patiently until the Dream Breaker dailies are here, and in the meanwhile I can have at least half an hour worth of extra sleep until that time slot is reserved for the next symbol. Heh. Although that will most likely mean I would finish my Lacheln Symbol somewhere in early 2018, if Beyond was to be released this Summer.

Two down, four to go.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment