April 29, 2017

[EMS] Fifth Legendary Potential GET! / Amaterasu's Belt - Finished scrolling


Sup guys! As I've been a bit well installed here in Norway since a couple of days, I finally managed some time to write about two recent (but still, pretty major) achievements that happened.

First things first: my Amaterasu's Belt is now finished with scrolling! The anniversary updates have been quite generous with Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness, and there is still a lot left to be purchased from the coin shop (so hopefully my Amaterasu's Shoes will also be done soon!). The stats on the Amaterasu's Belt has been pretty good, having that "safe zone" of 2 attack per scroll. It's no Amaterasu's Cape/Epaulet, but fortunately it isn't my Amaterasu's Armor either. Let's say, I was already happy enough that it hit the 10 mark in the first place. Getting a lot of attack with not many slots is kinda difficult to achieve with ICOGs.

I've also managed to get my Sengoku Hakase Badge to Legendary! This is my fifth Legendary equipment that I own. As with any of my just-hit Legendary equipment, I shall wait to recube as I would like to have everything to Legendary first.

Anyway, given the amount of time that needs to be poured into my graduation assignment here in Norway, I won't really get to find space to write about blogposts often during the week. However, like with today, I shall most likely find a spot in the weekend to keep you guys up to date.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment