March 05, 2017

[EMS] Third Legendary Potential GET!


Damn, that was long overdue. I was a bit more unlucky with cubing my third item from Unique to Legendary than I was with the second - I was planning to cube my Amaterasu's Hat to Legendary first, but that had to wait due to a bug with one particular Potential line in combination with the skill Rage. So, the next item that would seem logical to myself while avoiding the aforementioned bug, would be my Emblem.

One major reason why my progress has been slow on ranking up those items is because I'm still stuck with spending all of my Reward Points into using Black Cubes for my Amaterasu's Gloves which I've been trying to get Self SI + Self SE since October last year. Black Cubes have the highest chance to rank up items, and as long as I haven't gotten both Self SI + Self SE, that means I cannot invest those cubes somewhere else. In addition, you can only purchase five of them each month, and they are rather expensive.

Anyway, the next item that will tossed at the RNG of Unique to Legendary will probably be decided through the course of time. It kinda depends on how things goes in the next upcoming weeks. However, I will most likely not cube my Emblem further for now - while that seems like an odd choice, I prefer to focus all the Meister Cubes that I can find on ranking up everything first. There's always room for perfection after that.

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment