March 11, 2017

[EMS] Amaterasu's Gloves - Self Sharp Eyes / Speed Infusion


So, we're back with Self Sharp Eyes on my Amaterasu Gloves. Yay!
It might not be the Black Cube manipulation of Self Sharp Eyes with Speed Infusion, given the Sharp Eyes skill is obtained through a Nebulite instead. However, I have honestly grown quite tired of attempting so many Black Cubes over and over again for the past few months, so can you blame me for buying the Nebulite variant in the end?

It might objectively have not been the most efficient use of my mesos, however, at least this ensures me to not worry about this any longer - I can now focus my Reward Points into cubing more items to Legendary, and be glad that the "struggle" for a Self Sharp Eyes without cooldown can now be considered over.

It's late, and I'm tired. I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment