January 17, 2017

[EMS] Level 218!


Phew, that was rather soon actually. It's the 17th of January and this is already my second Level Up on Rayque this year (well, the time between 216 and 217 was 12th of December and the 1st of January). While I don't really train on Rayque in the past few years like I've done often before Level 180-ish (i.e. a four hour session with a party somewhere), most of my current levels are gained through daily bosses.

However, the experience gained from daily bosses is much higher with the Global template than prior to the migration. Yes, it kind of sucks that a lot of World Tour content is different in Global and that Veracent has been closed and all of that (especially for characters such as for Skill Links, prior to the migration, it was rather easy without any EXP modifications), but there is just no comparison between the EXP gained from bosses such as Hilla, Krexel, Chaos Mori Ranmaru and Horntail. Most of these bosses actually give between two to ten (!) times the original EXP that they are in other versions.

Anyway, there are some other factors to include as well. The fact that I can run four Lith Harbor Commerci Voyages, doing Road of Vanishing daily quests and three times Hard mode of the Hungry Muto Party Quest gives me a few percentage a day in addition to all of those daily bosses.

While I know that the experience curve is going to be steep (especially after Level 220), 5th Job has helped me a lot with gaining that extra advantage over bosses to tackle them much quicker, but also opening certain other possible sources such as Pink Bean or Chaos Mori Ranmaru, which used to be too time consuming on a daily basis to even try. Heck, I wouldn't even risk doing Pink Bean if we didn't have stuff like those daily Safety Charms (which we also did not have prior to the migration). While I still find it rather hard to believe, chances are I'll reach Level 220 before this Summer.

At least for now, a friend of mine who expected me to become Level 218 before the Beyond update, has been proven right. Because y'know, the update isn't even finished in Korea yet and I've already did two level ups in just barely a month! Ah well...

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment