November 16, 2016

[EMS] Dreadnought GET!


Hi guys! Very recently I've finally managed to unlock the Dreadnought Vessel for the Commerci Voyage system.

The Dreadnought is the final vessel to unlock and is objectively speaking the best to have out there. It has the most amount of cargo capacity (6 slots instead of 4) and the highest energy capacity. This means that Dreadnought can make the most profit out of all three Vessel types and it also allows the player to do more daily Commerci runs with 20 additional energy units on top of the default 100.

While I wouldn't care a lot about the increased cargo capacity, I'm sure that gaining more Denaro per run is a nice thing to have anyway. I don't have use for Denaro myself, except for upgrading Vessels and buying permits (which for both I am done now), but I'm sure I'll come across a moment in time where my stash of Denaro would come in handy.

The main draw to me for using the Dreadnought is the twenty points of extra energy. This means I can run four (!) Lith Harbor voyages a day. This is such a gamebreaking opportunity because having four Lith Harbor's gives you so many chances to get fantastic loot. On average, the amount of (Chaos) Cubic Blades and precrafted Cubes I find per day has been increased by one each!

With the original Commerci system, you could only run three Lith Harbor's with a Dreadnought and only two with a Cargo Skiff or Sailboat. However, GMS has revamped Commerci so that the higher difficulties consume less energy a day and that the required Vessel Experience is about halved from the original rates. This is a very good change because I'm sure that not everybody wants to do daily Commerci for half a year in order to get to a Dreadnought. Oh, and the fact that Livyatan and the Coral Reef Runner doesn't cover up your screen anymore because they are placed behind the boat instead is also a lot more convenient.


However, because the migration came with this revamp after the day I almost got to Level 9, you can see in the image above how much Experience was wasted. It is hilarious to see that Experience literally go outside the user interface, though.

While I find it a shame that I wasn't able to get to experience Dreadnought before the revamp (which was actually near to impossible for anyone in Europe), it's been for the best to have this revamp as soon as possible. At least I got to enjoy three Lith Harbor voyages with my Sailboat, something which was definitely not possible before. And the rewards have been so much better in the past week because I got to do way more of the good stuff!

That's it for now - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment