November 25, 2016

[EMS] Amaterasu's Gloves - Finished scrolling


Hi guys! Today I have finished scrolling my Amaterasu's Gloves - and it also has 10 Star Force enhancements.

Because of Black Friday, there has been a Spell Trace Fever event in EMS, together with a couple of hours worth of double Experience/Drop Rate.

My Amaterasu's Gloves is currently the only piece of equipment that I use on Rayque that is upgraded through Spell Traces. Because the Miracle Scrolls for Gloves (100% Chance to add 3 Weapon Attack per scroll) have become rare and untradeable between accounts since the migration, the 30% Spell Trace variant has been one of the few ways to get the same boost, and is arguably also the most cost efficient. Thankfully with Level 100 Diligence on my Hero, succeeding those 30% Spell Trace scrolls wasn't the most difficult part during a Spell Trace Fever, which increases the succession rates for (almost?) every Spell Trace upgrade by a significant amount. I only had three slots left to upgrade, and it took me about six attempts in total. Not to bad at all I'd say.

While the Heroes of Maple update arrived late at EMS because the migration was basically delayed to prevent the account purge from happening, it bought me months worth of Spell Trace farming to prepare for the 5% Clean Slate feature (that came with the Heroes of Maple update) that costs 2000 Spell Traces each. Ultimately before the migration happened I managed to gather over two hundred thousand Spell Traces, so I was more than well prepared if a Spell Trace Fever event would be held. Which of course, happened today - and it will also be held during this weekend.


Regardless if the EMS website mentions that Spell Trace fevers would not apply to the Spell Trace Clean Slates and Innocence Scrolls variants (which by the way, the game interface implies the Fever boost should happen for both of these), I've been very fortunate to win back all of my slots on my Amaterasu's Cape and seven on my Amaterasu's Armor.

Despite I have plenty of 20% Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness on supply, I actually want to wait to see if the 5th Job Coin Shop Event would sell 50% or 60% variants first. I think it's better to be sure, because right now, I am kind of out of Spell Traces. Oops.

That's it for today! I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment