September 18, 2016

[EMS] Level 214!


Sup guys! Earlier this evening I've hit Level 214!

Perhaps one unexpected milestone, so it was even a surprise for myself! In the past few weeks, Nexon Europe has been very generous with giving out 2x EXP/Drop events and free 2x EXP Coupons - we pretty much have four hours of 2x EXP/Drop every weekend and Thursdays until the end of the month. The coupons have been given out several times as a log in reward, just by simply logging into the game and receive them through the main menu. That's literally all you need to do!

So, one can imagine, if I do daily bosses, having twice the amount of EXP does help a lot. In the past few years,
I've managed to Level Up a few times each, and so I'm happy to be given this opportunity to make it four levels for 2016 like last year. If there is going to be a Level 215 soon is another question, but I don't expect it to happen to be honest because of the required EXP each level.

But one thing is for sure: every Level Up is definitely a good preparation for 5th Job. Don't forget the extra Hyper SP, AP and HP/MP too, because that is always useful to get!

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment