August 15, 2016

[EMS] Level 213!


Another milestone that kinda happened yesterday, but surely an important thing to celebrate! At first I didn't expect Level 213 to be this soon, but the experience gained from most bosses has been improved by a lot and there has been several events which were generous on rewarding high amounts of experience too.

As most of you frequent readers know by now, I'm not really a person who likes to rush things, especially on the level department. Leveling beyond Level 200 requires a lot of time and preparation, and I prefer to simply do daily bosses on a way to gain experience and restock on resources. Since I don't have any plans on quitting this game or my Hero, as it has been for almost nine years by now, you know I will reach "high" level eventually.

Usually a level up here takes me about 3~4 months, but that'll be slower sooner or later consider the EXP required on each level up progressively becomes larger - most of my experience on each level is actually gained through events. Perhaps the EXP gained on each day might be more than I used to gain, given a lot of bosses have been more rewarding nowadays, and I also have access to all Commerci Voyages.

While my Level Ups aren't as frequent as they used to be, in one way they feel more significant to me because they don't appear as often as before. I'm no stranger to powergrinding in this game, don't forget that I have done many sessions that over 4 hours each - that is why I reached Level 154 before the Big Bang update, because having 32x Experience rate is broken as F. In a way I'm glad that they fixed that though. You thought Kishin Shoukan was bad? You should've seen Premium Mini Dungeons, the Welcome Back system and Genesis/Blizzard/Meteor Rain without cooldown...

That's it for today - I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment