June 06, 2016

[EMS] Kinesis Skill Link Level 2 GET!


Hi guys! A few days ago I've managed to obtain the Level 2 of the Kinesis Skill Link.
This link gives a significant 8% of Minimum Critical Damage, which is a damage-increasing mechanic if you land a Critical Hit (based on a percentage).

Most of you recurring readers might know I've been funding in this Critical Mechanic ever since I got my first Adventure Ring way before the Big Bang update, so I was looking forward a lot to the Kinesis Skill Link and the new Hyper Stat mechanic. While the latter was more "hype" to me because of the whopping 15% Status Resistance boost, I'm more than glad to see that they did add more Critical Mechanic-stats to the new Hyper Stat system as well.

Currently I'm running 182% Minimum Critical Damage and 203% Maximum Critical Damage on my Hero while under the effects of the Enrage skill on a target with Puncture's Bleeding effect; keep in mind that I don't have any points invested in the Minimum Critical Damage Hyper Stat yet (because of the lack of Hyper SP at the moment) and I don't run a Sylph Ring, Thief Card Deck or any Potential with Min/Max Crit damage. When I would have invested a maximum amount of Hyper Stat SP into Minimum Critical Damage, I'll have a total of 192%. There's still some room left to improve, and it's quite plausible for me to get over 200% Minimum Critical Damage in a distant future.

That's it for today - as mentioned in my previous blogpost, I still have some other content left to write about. I just have to see whenever I have time to write about it!

I'll see you guys again next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment