May 17, 2014

[EMS, Drawing] The world of Rayque


My almost seven years in MapleStory Europe on my character "Rayque", filled on a single paper.
The image portrays two different lifestyles in the game. On the left side my social hood is shown with some important people (not all) I met in the game. On the right side my combat hood is shown with various (not all) enemies in the game who had an importance in those seven years; including enemies from my High-Dex Hero series on Youtube.

I wasn't able to fit all the things I wanted, this would rather be impossible on paper. Almost seven years is long. Take a few hundreds of people and massive amounts of in-game content in consideration.

Layout/idea inspired by comic books, drawn on an A3 paper with only a single black pen. It took three hours to draw everything on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment