December 07, 2013

[Lego] Borderlands 2 in Lego® - Constructor - Take 3! [Work in Progress]

Return back to Project Overview.


Hi guys, with another update for my Constructor! First of all, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to make an overview of the Hailfire Droid... I haven't forgotten my promise, but I've so many things to do so I have to prioritize.

Yesterday and today I've been through a busy eight to ten hours to be able to create the first two Digistruct Cameras. In Borderlands 2, the Constructor opens up three segments and pulls out three cameras in order to build various Hyperion robots in the battlefield.

Currently, two pneumatic cylinders pushes an entire segment, build up with hinges and liftarms. First, the segment rotates, quickly after that the segment pushes the cameras forward. This process can be reversed to pull the cameras back inside the Constructor.

That's the quick overview for now. I'll still have a lot to do left with my Constructor though... until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment